How To Send Your Sticker On WhatsApp Sticker
Today almost every Internet user is familiar with WhatsApp App. WhatsApp Sticker is an Instant Messaging App. I was launched in 2009, and since then, WhatsApp continues to bring new updates to improve its features from time to time.
In WhatsApp’s new update, we can share our own made Sticker with our friends and many more groups. In Diwali this year, you must have seen the Diwali Sticker or your friend’s sticker in the WhatsApp Group! Have you ever wondered how this WhatsApp Sticker is made? And you can send your friends by making your own sticker.
If you want to know how to make your own sticker on WhatsApp? So today’s article is for you because, in this article, we are providing complete information on making WhatsApp Sticker with the help of easy instructions.
However many different 3rd party apps are present in the Play Store today, but many of them are either Fake. Or it takes a longer time. But it is important to know here that for us to send a Sticker on WhatsApp, the format of the photo should not be a JPG but PNG format. So in today’s article, we are talking about how to make PNG photos without installing any application. From which you can put that photo on WhatsApp Sticker.
First of all, if you do not have WhatsApp App Update, please update it because this feature has come in a new update.
1. First of all, you have to open a Web Browser in your smartphone.
2. Then we have to type Https://Jpg2PNG.Com in the Search Bar and have to open this site. Now, after scrolling down to us, the option of upload files is to tap on it and to select the photo you want to apply as a WhatsApp sticker. If you want to erase the background of your photo then install this app for it. And then you can save this photo as a PNG format so that you do not have to convert it by going to the website mentioned above.
3. After selecting that photo will be loaded in PNG format in seconds, we now have to download that photo.
4. After that, you will have to install this application called Personal Sticker For Facebook from the App Store according to the photos shown in the Screenshot. Directly download it from the link below.
◆ After you open the app you can see all of your PNG photos upstairs. Now we have to tap on Add and it will be saved in Photo WhatsApp Sticker.
Now we have to send that photo to the person or group. For that, we have to open the Whatsapp app and tap on Chat which we want to send our Sticker.
5. Now we have to tap on Emoji icon. And at the bottom, we have to tap on the Sticker icon in the side of Gif. You can see it in Screenshot.
6. After that we are getting our Recent, Favorite Stickers Show here. Together we are making our made Stickers Show. Now we will select any of these Sticker and send it.
Apart from this, if you want to add other stickers, Tap on + and select favorite stickers.
Friends, you learned how we can easily send a sticker on Whatsapp. If you have any questions related to this article, please comment on it and we will try to answer your questions soon.